The Systematics Association welcomes anyone interested in the study or teaching of Systematics. Our membership covers over 50 countries, with a large proportion of students and early career researchers.
- Reduced registration fees at our conferences
- Major reductions on the books published by the Association
- Eligibility to apply for the Association’s research grants
- Significant discounts for training courses offered by the Royal Society of Biology (RSB) as a benefit of the Systematics Association’s institutional membership
- Receipt of occasional mailings and newsletter
How to apply
To become a member you need to complete the online form available here. If you are a UK tax payer please also consider completing a Gift Aid form so we can claim back the tax you have paid on your suscription.
Annual fees can be seen here. At present, we accept payments by PayPal. From 2021 annual membership of the Systematics Association will run from 1st January to the end of December. Reminders for those paying by Paypal will be sent out at the end of November/beginning of December. For those still paying by Standing Order, it would be appreciated if they could bring their payments forward to 1st January. Please check that you are paying the correct amount.
A 25% SA members’ discount on Systematics Association published volumes is claimed by using a promotion code, for details of this code please contact Gavin Broad, Editor-in-Chief