<ul><li>Annual General Meeting and <a href="https://systass.org/meetings/past-events/systematics-and-parsimony/" title="Andy Brower's lecture">President's Lecture by Andy Brower</a> - Assistant Director, National Identification Services (NIS), USDA APHIS PPQ Plant Health Programs, USA. London, 27th November.</li><br \=""><li>Young Systematists' Forum, 21st Edition. London, 22nd November.</li><br \=""><li>Sir Julian Huxley Lecture 2019. <a href="https://www.linnean.org/meetings-and-events/events/sir-julian-huxley-lecture-2019">"Sixty years in Asian rainforests: how systematics could support their Anthropocene future", by Peter Ashton, FLS</a>. In association with The Linnean Society of London. London, 14th November.</li><br \=""><li>The Systematics Association Biennial Conference. Bristol, 17th-19th June.</li></ul>
- Annual General Meeting and President’s Lecture by. London, 28th November.
- 20th Young Systematists’ Forum. London, 23rd November.
- Sir Julian Huxley Lecture 2018. In association with The Linnean Society of London. London, 7th November.
- Biodiversity Policy Lecture. London, 18th October.
- Course: taxonomic skills and field techniques for freshwater ecology and quality. london, 21st-25th May.