- Annual General Meeting and President’s Lecture by Andy Brower – Assistant Director, National Identification Services (NIS), USDA APHIS PPQ Plant Health Programs, USA. London, 27th November.
- Young Systematists’ Forum, 21st Edition. London, 22nd November.
- Sir Julian Huxley Lecture 2019. “Sixty years in Asian rainforests: how systematics could support their Anthropocene future”, by Peter Ashton, FLS. In association with The Linnean Society of London. London, 14th November.
- The Systematics Association Biennial Conference. Bristol, 17th-19th June.
- Annual General Meeting and President’s Lecture by. London, 28th November.
- 20th Young Systematists’ Forum. London, 23rd November.
- Sir Julian Huxley Lecture 2018. In association with The Linnean Society of London. London, 7th November.
- Biodiversity Policy Lecture. London, 18th October.
- Course: taxonomic skills and field techniques for freshwater ecology and quality. london, 21st-25th May.