Registration to attend the conference is managed directly by the University of Reading Events office. Please use the button above to access the registration website (opens in a new tab). The University of Reading also offers competitive rates for accommodation on campus for the duration of the conference.
Registration fees can be found at the end of this page.
The Systematics Association aims to bring together taxonomists and systematists of all career stages and from as many institutions as possible. With this in mind, and despite the generalised rise in costs of venues, catering, etc., we decided to keep our registration fees as low as possible —at the same rates as in our previous biennial four years ago.
Systematics Association members benefit from discounted rates to attend the biennial and many other benefits. Follow this link if you would like to become a member.
For abstract submission please use the submission form in this link.
|Early bird registration (until 30th March 2024)|
|Systematics Association member – £210|
|Systematics Association Student member – £120|
|General attendee (non member) – £240|
|General student attendee (non member) – £150|
|General registration (from 1st April 2024 until 12th June 2024)|
|Systematics Association member – £240|
|Systematics Association Student member – £150|
|General attendee (non member) – £270|
|General student attendee (non member) – £180|
|BBQ package (Wednesday 26th evening) – £21.50|
|One item from each section below served with accompaniments, plus two drinks|
– University of Reding beef burger in seeded bun
– Tofu and kale burger in brioche style bun with Peri peri jam (V, VG)
– Bratwurst in brioche bun with onions & homemade spiced ketchup
– Vegan naked sausage in brioche style bun with onions & homemade spiced ketchup (V, VG, GF, DF)
– Corn on the cob (V, VG, DF, GF)
– Danish potato salad (V, VG, GF, DF)
– Moroccan chickpea salad (V)
– Roast cauliflower and caper salad (V, VG, DF, GF)
– House slaw (V, VG, GF, DF)
|Conference dinner (Thursday 27th evening) – £30.00|
|Plated menu, three courses & wine. Vegan option available. Details to be announced soon.|